YEAH, a comment. One person has visited my blog. I'm very excited. Unfortunately, that's the most exciting thing that I have to post. I realized that I almost never take still pictures anymore. If I want to record something I use the camcorder. Hence, no cute pictures of my kids to post. . .yet. I'll work on that.
In other news, we used our clearplay for the first time last night. I was pretty impressed with it. Since Jeff was the one to make it work, I suggest you contact him with any questions. (Of course since Amy is the only one who ckecks this blog that wouldn't be very helpful.)
In other, other news, I emailed Brant Gardner, the author of "An Analytical and Contextual Commentary on the Book of Mormon." This is a 6 volume set that is really well done. Every time I read a new section I'm surprised at something that he points out, which should have been obvious to me but I had totally missed. So, he emailed me back and that was cool. I definitely recommend his work. From what I understand most of it is available online if you want to read parts of it. (Just google Brant Gardner and I think his site will come up.)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I check too.
Jeff
You know what I was thinking? You should send out an email, like Jana did, so that people know that you have a blog... or comment on the blogs of the people you would like to visit yours. Advertise a little :)
I check Jeff and Amy's (and everyone in my family's blogs) daily so I get to add yours to the list! Links off other blogs definitely help...
Hi Julie! This is your cousin Kimberly. I'm excited you have a blog but way behind on your life. Congratulations on graduating and your kids are so cute! I'll pop in a say hi when I can, so keep updating!
Post a Comment