Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Now that I have a picture of my kids as the perpetual first element in the sidebar, I can publish a post that includes the link to my thesis. So I know that this is pretty grand-standing-ish of me, but I was really excited when I got this finished and wanted to let everyone possible know about it. (Now I'm not as impressed with it because I flipped through it a couple time and found a number of errors.) I, of course, don't expect anyone to actually look at it, much less read any of it, but I wanted to have the URL available (which you have to copy--both lines separately--and paste) because it was such a big part of my family's life for a long time. So here's the link to the info (title, author, abstract, etc), which has a link to the actual pdf (complete with chapter bookmarks which I had never seen before and I thought were a very nice feature).

http://contentdm.lib.byu.edu/cdm4/item_viewer.php?
CISOROOT=/ETD&CISOPTR=1341&CISOBOX=1&REC=1

No comments: