skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, June 25, 2008



By request I put I our family picture on the actual blog instead of the sidebar so that it can be enlarged. I thought I ought to put a family picture on because some people may have never met my husband, Nick, or only met him at the wedding.
Posted by Frederick Family BlogSpot at 2:35 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Frederick Family BlogSpot

Miranda and Samuel

Miranda and Samuel

Our little family

Our little family

Poll

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (11)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (16)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • Okay so now that I posted an enlargeable picture o...
      • By request I put I our family picture on the actua...
      • Now that I have a picture of my kids as the perpet...
      • YEAH, a comment. One person has visited my blog. ...
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)