Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tues Schedule

Here's how our family schedule goes on Tues:

Julie: Drop Nick off at school: 8:15-8:35
Julie: Take Miranda to Kindergarten: 9:30-10:15
Julie: Pick Nick up from school: 11:20-11:40
Nick: Drop Julie off for the class she's attending: 12:40-1:00
Nick: Pick Miranda up from Kindergarten: 2:00-2:40
Both: Switch the car with Julie after her class ends at 3:30 and before Nick's starts at 4:00
Julie: Pick Nick up from school: 6:50-7:10

So one of us is pretty much driving somewhere every two hours of the day (loading and unloading Samuel every time), and everything takes 15-30 minutes to get to and from. That's why I'm not posting the picture I have been meaning to. I'm just too tired tonight. Some other time perhaps. . .

1 comment:

Erin G. said...

We were a one car family for the past 9 months and just got a second car. I REALLY liked saving the money and sometimes it still hurts when I look at gas budget, etc. but oh well. It means no more crazy days like your Tuesdays :)