We stayed very late when we went with Grandpa and Aunt Katrina. Even though the kids got tired, it was worth it because the light, water, and firework show was amazing.
Samuel was even tall enough to go on Splash Mountain and Star Tours. Both he and Miranda thought they were a little scary, but went on them because Mom wanted to go.
Mom actually thought the Winnie-the-pooh ride was a little creepy (what a dream sequence), but the kids didn't think it was scary at all.
Miranda got to meet, hold hands and walk with Alice in Wonderland. She sure thought that was great!
Overall Disneyland was a very successful adventure. When Katrina asked Samuel if he was having a good time he said, "Yes, but I wish my dad was here." Nick came with us the next time, but somehow I didn't get any pictures of him there with us. (though I did take some video). Maybe, I'll remember next time.
1 comment:
How fun! I'm glad you talked Nick into going. Now if only you can get him to try some of the rides, you'll be in business. You'll have to send me copies of the video.
Post a Comment