So I get embarrassed when I see my blog listed on someone else's page and I haven't updated it in 5 weeks. Hence, the brief update. I drove 2,174.4 miles in 9 days last week. In case you're thinking, "I've driven more than that." Let me just say that I haven't, and it's a LONG way. Especially when I was the sole driver for more than 1200 miles of it with only Miranda and myself in the car. THANK heavens for portable DVD players!!!
On the brighter side, I think I found us a place to live. (Here's hoping.) And I got to see Jana and her girls. And I am pretty comfortable with knowing my way around the small city of Claremont. And I got Miranda registered for Kindergarten (wow am I old enought o have a child in kindergarten). And I got to see Liz and Jared's new baby. And it turns out that if I'm gone for 9 days, my husband is actually kinda happy to see me when I come home.
SO all in all it was a successful (if spontaneous) trip.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! K, we better go walking or something today because we have a lot to catch up on. I'm glad things went well.
Next time you can drive the 2,000 miles in the other direction to visit us :)
Post a Comment