FOr several weeks now Miranda has been making comments about wanting a dog or a cat. So a month ago when we were in Wal-mart and she mentioned pets, we went to look at the fish. Here is Lilly our families newest member. Hopefully this fish will make it so I don't have to explain why we can't have a dog or a cat for a little while.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Fish Tale
FOr several weeks now Miranda has been making comments about wanting a dog or a cat. So a month ago when we were in Wal-mart and she mentioned pets, we went to look at the fish. Here is Lilly our families newest member. Hopefully this fish will make it so I don't have to explain why we can't have a dog or a cat for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kait's been asking for a pet too but I keep putting it off until we have our own home. Hopefully a fish will work when we finally move in.
Post a Comment