But not yet, since I don't have them. Sorry. But I was checking everyone else's blogs and enjoying their new posts, which in turn made me feel guilty for not having a new post ina month. To alleviate my guilt, I decided to post a word-only post. Kinda boring, but with a promise of pictures soon.
So generally, we doing the same stuff, the same way, with the same results. You know, laundry, dishes, eating, clean up after eating, trying to do fun things with kids, yelling when kids do bad things when your trying to do fun things, and yes, I'll admit, occasionally spanking a child's hand when the offense seems intentional or overly disobedient. I don't remember what she did, but the other night Miranda did something that I felt warranted a spank. I told her calmly and mater0of-factly that I was going to spank her hand (if I'm going to spank at least I try never to spank when I'm reacting out of anger and I always say that I will and tell why). So I spanked her hand. And guess what she said. . ."Mom, you spanked it so hard that it hurt my feelings."
I had to hide my face as I left the room because I was laughing so hard. And I honestly cannot remember what she did. It was bedtime so it must have been one of her favorites like saying she needs to go to the bathroom and then sneaking water into her room where she proceeds to pore it out on everything, or maybe she got out of bed (again), took off her PJ's, put on a jumper (that she isn't supposed to wear without permission or a shirt), or maybe she was just jumping on the bed sans PJ's.
Okay, that's all for now. Check back in a week (or month depending on how much I get done) to see very fun pictures.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're happy with your updates, even if they don't have pictures. Heaven knows that sometimes there just aren't pictures to appropriately go with some updates!
Post a Comment