

I'd had a hard time deciding what to do for the kids this year. Last year the after Halloween sales hadn't really had anything fun. I had matching dog costumes, but Miranda wanted to be a princess. I still wanted to do something that coordinated. Then I realized that Samuel has started using anything long and pointy as a sword the last couple weeks. I also remembered that my mom had a knight costume. Ta Da!! Costumes that coordinate and let each kid be something that they are totally into right now.Not only that, but every year since I started college I think at Halloween time that I would like to do some fun things for Halloween. But is was always bad timing in the semester and I couldn't think of fun things. But this year, we've already dressed up three times and Halloween is still three days aways. It's amazing what a person not distracted by school can do!
1 comment:
Beautiful little kids! We miss them!
Post a Comment