skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Yet Another Disneyland Post

I know it's silly that I'm still excited about Disneyland and the pictures I get there, but REALLY where else am I going to get a picture of my 4-year-old with his very favorite movie character? Or with Geppetto?
Or with the White Rabbit? Do you have a picture with the White Rabbit? Or were you too late?
Or with his cousins as we're about to board a real steamboat named the "Mark Twain"? I have to admit, I think my Disneyland pictures are pretty fun, even if this is the 4th post of last 6 with them.
Posted by Frederick Family BlogSpot at 10:04 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Frederick Family BlogSpot

Miranda and Samuel

Miranda and Samuel

Our little family

Our little family

Poll

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2010 (11)
    • ▼  October (2)
      • Yet Another Disneyland Post
      • How Funny
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (16)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)