Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yep, spoiled

While it was raining, Miranda kept asking when we could go to DisneyLand. I told her that we could go on Wed if the weather was nice, and she didn't mind missing "park day." (In our ward there's a designated park on Wed at 1:00 for anyone who wants to bring their kids to play. My kids are always wanting to go.) Miranda and Samuel considered their options and chose DisneyLand. So yesterday, I picked Miranda up from school at 1:00, we headed to DisneyLand.

It was fabulous! We went on several rides we haven't been on before as well as our old favorites. The weather was perfect. Sunny and cool. When we got there we pushed up our long sleeves because they were a bit warm. By the time we left we rolled them down because it had become a bit cool. We didn't even need jackets.

The best park was that several very fun hours (not to mention very good ware-out-the-children hours) at DisneyLand cost me under $15. (In fact it should have cost under $5, but on the way there I realized that I hadn't eaten lunch so we stopped to eat off a dollar menu. Then on the way home I didn't want the kids to fall asleep, especially without eating so we revisited the same dollar menu.)

Yep, spoiled.

2 comments:

Adams Family said...

How do you get into Disneyland so cheap? I'm jealous!

Amy said...

Spoiled, indeed!