Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Trying to learn how to Blog

I started my blog so that I could keep in touch with my family. They all seem to have blogs and keep up on each other's lives by updating and visiting them. Unfortunately for me, I have yet to have anyone visit my blog or add me to the links of their blogs. I'm hoping that if I actually start posting that this will change. I decided that the first thing on our family blog should be a picture of the two kids. They are, after all, the heart, soul and center of the family. The second thing I wanted to post was the link to my thesis. I know that dozens of family members are waiting on baited breath to read my thesis and so I figured I couldn't deny the people what they wanted any more. . .Actually I was just so excited to actually finish it that I wanted credit on my blog that no one visits. Hopefully, I find out how to post those two things relatively soon.

1 comment:

Debbie P. said...

Julie!! thanks super much!! but i thought i'd let you know.... ummm it's the parkerstaters.... not the parkerstarters... you spelled it wrong. haha. but i guess we have lots of stats so we're the staters. haha thanks love you lots!